Seattle's Most Exclusive
Super Yacht Moorage
Wards Cove on beautiful Lake Union is a private, 10-slip super yacht moorage for yachts from 25m to 30m. Amenities include on-site guest quarters and a workout facility for owners and crew.
Set in the heart of Seattle, moorage in Wards Cove combines yachting in Puget Sound with skiing in the Cascades and all manner of cultural activities in our vibrant city. With access through the Chittenden Locks, Lake Union is the gateway to the Pacific Northwest and the wild natural beauty of British Columbia.
We currently don’t have any moorage availability, but please contact us if you want to be added to our wait list.
Marina Slip Hightlights
- Built By Premier Dock Builder: Bellingham Marine Industries (BMI)
- Grand Views of downtown Seattle, Space Needle, Gas Works Park and seasonal boating festivities
- Large Boat Slips: 95 to 100 feet in length
- Heavy Duty Concrete Floating Docks secured with 24” galvanized steel piles
- Float Freeboard: 20”
- Marina Engineered for Site Specific wind loads, wave climate and large vessel profiles
- Galvanized Iron Cleats: 6 cleats per interior slip, 5 each at the end
- Continuous Fendering in berthing areas
- Artful Stamped Concrete Dock surface and finish
- Locker Box for each slip
- 200 Amps of dedicated shore power available at each slip
- LED Walkway Lighting: spaced for safety and reduced energy
- Freshwater System: hose bib at every slip with backflow and freeze protection individual wash-water treatment posts at each slip, with a phosphate cartridge and sediment filter to prevent spotting
- Fire Suppression System: a permanently installed dry standpipe system
- Sewage Pump Out System: pump out hydrant on each dock finger for in-slip pump out
- Aluminum & Fiberglass pedestrian gangway ramp